1. Users located in Japan and outside the EEA
The handling of personal information transmitted or otherwise provided by users in connection with the Service operated and provided by the Company (hereinafter, “personal information”) shall be performed in accordance with the following provisions.
1-1. Proper Management
- The Company shall observe all laws and statutes regarding the protection of personal information when handling such information.
- The Company shall handle personal information within the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use established separately.
- The Company shall institute measures to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, falsification, or leaking of personal information.
1-2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- The Company shall handle the personal information registered, input, or edited by the user for the following purposes.
- To receive applications for the Service, to provide the Service, and to perform after-service
- To verify the identity of users when accessing the Service
- To perform market research, data analysis, and improvements regarding the Service
- To provide information and notifications regarding the Service
- For other services related or incidental to the services listed above.
1-3. Personal Information to be Collected
- To achieve the purposes of use listed in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall collect the following personal information in a fair and appropriate manner. This information shall be held for the period required to achieve such purposes, or the period specified by law, and destroyed when it is no longer required.
- Name, date of birth, email address, telephone number, social media ID and other such associated information
1-4. Provision to Third Parties
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to outside contractors such as photographers, etc., (hereinafter, “outside contractors”) to achieve the purposes of use in paragraph 1-2 personal information may be provided to outside contractors within the minimum extent required. In such cases the Company shall require via contract, etc., that outside contractors handle personal information under the same obligations that the Company itself is subject to, and manage such information rigorously.
1-5. User Payment Information (Credit Card Information, etc.)
- In the event that the user purchases for-profit products, content, or services of any kind, it may be necessary for the user to input and transmit payment information such as their credit card number, expiration data, security code, and password, etc. (hereinafter, “credit information”), and to settle payments based thereon. The user shall fully recognize the typical risks and hazards accompanying the input, transmission, and settlement of credit information via the Internet, such as leaking and falsification, and shall do so at their own responsibility.
- The Company shall not retain or store any credit information transmitted by the user. Credit information transmitted by the user shall be transmitted to the payment processing services company (This refers to a party separately contracted by the Company under an obligation to main confidentiality and prevent leakage, etc.; hereinafter, “payment processing company.”), and it shall be appropriately retained, stored, and used by the payment processing company.
- The Company shall assume no liability in the event of any trouble incidental to the retention, storage, and use of credit information.
- Inquiries regarding credit card information transmitted by the user shall be made directly to the payment processing company. Please understand that the Company is unable to provide support.
1-6. Point of Contact for Inquiries